Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello and Goodbye,
And so the adventure ends...but it will always be held close to our hearts through memories forever to be recalled.
We were greeted by some wonderful friends and family when we arrived in Olympia on June 27. It made the homecoming special.
Thanks to all of you who followed our blog and shared in this incredible journey. We feel truly blessed to have had this experience and to be back home in beautiful Olympia.
Thank you again for your prayers, good wishes, and the great energy you sent our way. It helped us live our dream.....


Flying the flags of some of the countries we visited.


Home, with the Capitol in the background.


This dragonfly caught our fishing pole?

We are home!!!!
Add Image

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Bron Lindgren said...

Now I feel stupid. I was at Percival landing in our Tollycraft Saturday playing the introvert. Had I got off my butt and walked over to congratulate you two, I would have found that I know Ken from years ago. (If my eyesight was better would I have recognized Ken after 15 years or so?) I was a good friend of Ralph Smith's before he died. I now hide out most days at Bron's automotive on the West side. Congratulations you two, what a great adventure! Bron Lindgren

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Chuck and Ginger said...

We have some pictures for you of your landing at Percival Landing. Give me a call at 360-438-4018 or an email at
clewis@esd.wa.gov. I heard that you were sailing for Alaska. I don't blame you, but would like to see you again before you go. Charles

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I accidently found this blog searching for something else - read it from beginning to end. Thank you so much for sharing - I have a boat in Port Hadlock that my husband and I are planning a similar trip in 3.5 years....
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home