Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello everyone, we are happy, healthy, and still having fun.

The 150 mile journey from Malaysia to Thailand led us through several beautiful islands where we stopped and anchored in the evenings.

We are now preparing for our long, 5000 mile, passage across the Indian Ocean and up the Red Sea, through the Suez Canal and into Egypt. We will make a short stop at the Maldive Islands and in Yemen at Aden. It should take us about 40 days to get to Port Said in Egypt. WOW!

We wish you all a healthy and Happy New Year!

The island of Phi Phi, Thailand.


The island of Phetra.






Our boat buddy, Manatee.




White sandy beach.


Budha on top of hill overlooking Chalong Bay
on the island of Phuket.


Local fishing village.






The Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina where we
stayed for a week.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger olysux said...

Hey dudes, Drew here. Sittin down here at The Royal and I thought I'd check it out. Glad you guys are still alive, looks amazing. I'm still working on tugboats down in California. I work 40 days on, and 40 days off. They pay for my flights and all that noise, great benefits and whathaveyous. Going back to work soon, gotta go up and take a week long EMD diesel training class the the company is paying for, and paying me while I go. It's awesome cause I'm already close to being a chief engineer, but this gets me that much closer. Glad all is well, hope to hear from you soon. olysux@yahoo.com
360-951-5166

PS: Kai says hi.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Donna Crace said...

Hi Ken & Paula,
How amazing and brave and exciting
you are!! I can,t beleive it!!!
Around the world!!! I an so happy for you two. Many, many people are
watching you thru your blog and pictures. They make it hard to enter comments. But I got thru today and want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers and I love you! Aunt Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home